How to Apply
Before you apply, please ensure that you have read the job description and person specification in detail. Your supporting statement must be aligned to the criteria outlined in the Person Specification.
To apply please click the link below:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and supporting statement aligned to the job description/person specification. Please highlight the specific role that you are applying for in your application and keep your supporting statement to a maximum of 4 pages.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV - we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please let us have details of two referees – we will only approach these for candidates proceeding to final panel and after we have discussed these further with you.
- Please make sure you complete your application by the closing date as outlined below. No applications will be accepted once long listing for the post has begun.
- Following long listing you will be contacted directly by Penna to update you on the status of your application.
The following timetable sets out key dates in our recruitment process for this role. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing Date||Midnight Friday 13th December 2019|
|Longlist meeting (candidates are not required to attend)||17th December 2019|
|Preliminary interview||9th & 10th January 2020|
|Shortlist meeting (candidates are not required to attend)||14th January 2020|
|Final Panel interviews (2 days)||21st and 22nd January 2020 (2 days)|
For a confidential discussion about the role please speak to Nick Raper 07715 690 463 or Zara Watson 07784 038 037 at our recruitment partners, Penna.